• Permanent Position, 38 hours per week
• Location – Canning Vale
The SMRC’s Regional Resource Recovery Centre is seeking a suitably experienced person able to provide support in the areas of:
• Office administration
• Customer service
• Relief for Weighbridge/Customer Service Officer
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Experience in a similar role
• Computer literacy, a strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite is essential
• Have outstanding customer service skills
• Well developed communication skills – both written and verbal
• Knowledge of safe work procedures
• Be proactive and capable of working unsupervised
A salary will be offered, commensurate to qualifications and experience and can include up to 14½ % superannuation contribution.
Interested applicants should obtain an information package by clicking the link below, alternatively by phoning Ms Jasmine Lim on 08 9329 2700.
• Permanent full-time position
• Convenient Canning Vale location
• Regular rotating roster – great work/life balance
The SMRC’s Regional Resource Recovery Centre is seeking a suitably experienced applicant to undertake the role of Mechanical Fitter at our Canning Vale site.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will perform preventative and breakdown maintenance tasks to ensure the safe and efficient operation of plant and equipment.
You will require:
• a current trade certificate as a Mechanical Fitter or similar
• “C” class driver’s licence
• Good communication skills
• Have the ability to work both in a team and to work autonomously
Ideally you will also have (but we are willing to train):
• Forklift ticket
• Confined Spaces and Gas testing
• Working at heights
Hours for this role will alternate weekly:
• 6am – 2pm – Monday to Thursday
• 2pm – 10pm – Monday to Thursday
• 8am – 4pm – every Friday
A competitive salary, afternoon penalty rates, allowances and potential for some overtime are just some of the conditions of employment for this role.
As an SMRC employee you also have the ability to earn up to 14½% superannuation contribution.
If you require additional information, please contact the Human Resources Manager on 9329 2700 or email HR@smrc.com.au